FRIEDLAND-BROUHARD ENTERPRISES is a fast-growing, innovative and client driven Commercial Real Estate Investment firm located in Chico, California, serving North Valley and beyond.
AS BUYER'S, our strengths are CAPITAL-EXPERTISE-EXECUTION.
- Our acquisition goal is to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns by actively growing and managing our portfolio according to the Company's Core Values and Investment Criteria, focusing on value added Office, Retail, Multi-Family and light Industrial facilities.
- Capital depth coupled with strategic and efficient due diligence enables us to close transactions all cash within days.
AS LANDLORD'S, our job is to create, manage and maintain real estate facilities that promote the prosperity and growth of our valued Tenants.
- With over 30 years of commercial real estate experience, we've learned that the most important and controllable component of real estate investments are the relationships that exist between Landlord and Tenant. We take great pride in innovative approaches which ensure the success of our clients.
- Our cloud based Property Management system provides Tenants a web portal for account review, maintenance requests, bill pay and other convenient features.
- From entrepreneurs seeking a tech-savvy Landlord willing to bet on their success, to National credit Tenants requiring design build or multi-million dollar Tenant Improvements, we strive to be the only Landlord our clients ever need or want.
Christian Friedland is the founder and CEO of Build.com, Inc., the nation's leading online only home improvement retailer.
As a Butte County resident since 1992, Chris Friedland received his BA in Political Science at California State University Chico, together with core post graduate studies in Computer Science. In addition to frequent guest lectures on entrepreneurial success in and around the CSU system and local business community, Friedland has been a featured speaker at the 2010 ETAIL East conference, the 2008 Internet Retailer convention, and the Wharton School of Business 2007 Entrepreneurship Conference.
Beyond his success at Build.com, as investor and mentor Friedland has co-founded a number of successful technology companies. Professional management of existing Commercial real estate investments and an active acquisition strategy through Friedland-Brouhard Enterprises are core components of Mr. Friedland's overall portfolio.
Summary: Chris Friedland is a prominent Chico Entrepreneur, most notably as the founder and CEO of Build.com. Chris has been an active investor in real estate and local companies for the last 10 years.
- +1 (530) 879-4420
Ryan O'Donnell is a wealth manager at The O'Donnell Group. He focuses on providing wealth management solutions to those that are dealing with significant financial transitions in their lives. Together with his partner Mike, he serves as a personal chief financial officer to help affluent clients address their five biggest concerns: preserving their wealth, mitigating taxes, taking care of their heirs, ensuring their assets are not unjustly taken and charitable giving.
Ryan founded The O'Donnell Group in 2009 with his brother Mike after working for a large investment bank. Their firm now currently oversees approximately $90 million in client assets. He uses a consultative process to gain a detailed understanding of his clients' deepest values and goals. He then employs customized recommendations designed to address each client's unique needs and goals beyond simply investments.
Successful individuals and families work with Ryan to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive wealth management plan to help them reach their financial dreams.
- Make smarter decisions in today's uncertain political, economic and social environment.
- Obtain an independent second opinion from a top financial advisor in their community.
Previously, Ryan spent 5 years as a financial advisor with Merrill Lynch. He also served as an advisor for a regional bank, Tri Counties Bank.
Ryan is a widely recognized leader in the Chico financial advisor community, serving on the local Estate Planning Council along with other advisory associations. He earned his degree from the University of California, Davis and holds the prestigious Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
LeAnn M. andrews, cpa & associates
LeAnn Andrews is a highly respected CPA and Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with over 20 years of experience in business accounting, consulting and instructional seminars with an emphasis on accounting, payroll/labor law, business taxes, and QuickBooks. She is a business consultant for the Northeastern California Small Business Development Center, specializing in accounting, QB and general business advisement. LeAnn is actively involved with the community, serving in the past or presently on several boards, including Big Brothers Big Sisters, Chico Central Little League, PTA and the Chico Chamber of Commerce.
Kayla Fuentes is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and accountant with an Associate in Science degree in Accounting, currently working toward her Bachelors in Business Administration/Accounting degree at CSU, Chico.